Purchasing a Home
Purchasing a home is one of the life’s most important financial decisions. Whether you are making a quality of life move, buying an investment property or relocating, we are your full service real estate agents. We will share our perspective on Denver’s finest neighborhoods and advise you in your search toward finding the best investment that suit your needs. We will interpret the market for you.
You are among the 92% of people who use the internet when researching real estate. It is an easy way to peel back the first layer of searching. Most available properties are on-line, but you may not know that real estate brokers have access to newly-listed properties the day before they hit public websites like realtor.com and recolorado.com. Viewing a home with a professional who has market knowledge of the neighborhood is experience that cannot be had on the computer. So when you are ready to begin the next phase of your search, please be in touch. It is quite possible we can find your dream home when the search engine could not.
What Home Buyers Can Expect…
- As your Buyer’s Agents, we will work solely on your behalf. We will be your advocate and we will promote your interests with the utmost faith, loyalty and fidelity.
- We will meet with you to review your housing needs and ideal price range.
- We will put you in contact with a trustworthy lender to discuss your financial situation and to obtain a pre-qualification letter for a mortgage. You need to know how much you can spend before you spend it! You will receive a complete estimate of expected closing costs based on the mortgage you choose.
- We will be your advisor when evaluating neighborhoods and properties. We will provide you with all listings that meet your requirements for features, affordability and location and make appointments for you to see all homes of interest.
- Once you have found the perfect property, we will provide statistics about neighborhood real estate values, taxes and utility costs to allow you to make an informed decision.
- We will prepare your offer according to your directives, explain real estate procedures common to Denver and deliver the contract to Listing Broker for consideration. We will negotiate on your behalf.
- After the contract has been accepted by the seller, we will help you arrange for a trustworthy home inspector and guide you through the contract process in order to meet deadlines and conditions.
- We will stay in touch with you from the first day of your search through the day you settle into your home. And our service will not stop at closing…